Personal + professional expectations can be a drain.
- What we expect of ourselves.
- What others expect of us.
- What we expect of others.
- What we think others expect of us.
- What others think we expect of them.
Bound-up by our expectations and others’ expectations is no way to live.
It can be unreasonable, exhausting, fruitless, stifling + counter-productive.
But ongoing personal and professional development is a worthy goal.
And setting realistic expectations that lead to growth and fulfillment –
…is the only way to roll!
The new mantra:
What unrealistic expectations do you set for yourself and others?
I value you + your views, so let's communicate!
...and don't be shy, stop by!