Sunday 10 August 2014

One Word Only





Ever thought about what one word would best describe you? 


For what it's worth, I once asked my husband to describe me in one word.


(No easy task.)


"Only one word?" 


"Yes, one word."


"Ooooh. Okay, give me a minute."


"Cartoon."


"Wait, that’s the one word you’ve chosen to describe me?"


"Yes. Cartoon. Definitely, cartoon."


"You mean like Jessica Rabbit or Betty Boop?"


"No, more like Olive Oyl."


Yikes!






For your enjoyment: Olive Oyl's "Why Am I So Beautiful"


BTW: Olive Oyl was created by: E.C. Segar. Her (debut) voice was portrayed by Bonnie Poe, and has since been voiced by Mae Questel; Marge Hines; Marilyn Schreffler; Shelley Duvall; Kelly Hu and Amy Adams.



So...what one word would describe you?


I value you + your views, so let's communicate!





No comments:

Post a Comment