Sunday 25 January 2015

Your Own BFF






You've no doubt heard the acronym BFF (Best Friends Forever), right?

That devoted friend-of-friends who really gets you and what you’re all about.

The one who bigs-you-up and cheers you forward, regardless of.

They’re essential.

But have you ever thought about being your own BFF as well?

I have.

And I’ve decided that I should be kinder, more encouraging , more patient, 
more forgiving - and more considerate to myself.

(And this should certainly help with loving my neighbor better too.) 
ie: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' Mark 12:31  NIV


So regardless of where we’ve been, where we are, or where we’re going…

I hope we remember to be our own best friend forever.






 Queen: "Your My Best Friend"




What kind of BFF are you to yourself?



I value you + your views, so let's communicate!


...and don't be shy, stop by.











No comments:

Post a Comment