Tuesday 3 September 2013

Cued-Up + LinkedIn

Debby Barnes Voice-Over Rah-Rah! is cheering Bobbin Beam. Not only do I love her name and her Voice-Over work, I really appreciate the light she shines on the benefits of LinkedIn. Her article ‘LinkedIn Lessons’ was a much needed read for me. She has some profitable information to share about this particular social media facility.

Bobbin believes that “The LinkedIn Platform is here to stay…” and she reminds us what it can actually do for us professionally. And what she reveals about Search and Discovery is fascinating and enlightening.  She also goes on to give us critical profile tips that we should get cued-up about and apply. When she admits that ‘...she’s felt she didn’t really understand or know how to use LinkedIn and leverage it as a part of her overall social media presence’, I could relate. I realised I really didn’t either. Though I’m fully aware that in today’s online marketplace it’s an important marketplace tool; I confess I haven’t been using that tool with any precision. LinkedIn is supposed to be utilised to raise people’s awareness of who we are and what our particular skill-set is. So, I’d better take this on board and learn more about LinkedIn’s essentials.

Bobbin Beam get's a spirited Debby Barnes Voice-Over Rah-Rah!
 
www.debbybarnes.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment