Sunday 30 March 2014

Sunday SideLines: I Heart JJ's Chutzpah



I Heart JJ's Chutzpah






I know, right? Of all people; an American family court judge.

I affectionately call her, "JJ". She doesn’t know this yet, but that's okay.

I think I'm drawn to her moxy.

She's got that "I am woman, hear me roar" thing goin' on.

It's a little scary, but it's effective.


It makes watching her wise adjudication in the courtroom quite fascinating.

I also confess to living vicariously through her chutzpah (supreme self-confidence).

Oh, and anyone who writes a book called: "Don't Pee on My Leg and Tell Me It's Raining" 

...has got my vote.

JJ’s so cool.





*And a hearty shout-out to her show's current Voice-Over Talent: Jerry Bishop!*


Who do live vicariously through?



I value you + your comments!


www.debbybarnes.com




No comments:

Post a Comment